Opus Easycon DS is a chemical release agent specifically formulated to give an easy release of formwork and high quality surface finishes to concrete. Equally suitable for use with form liner systems.
- Opus Easycon DS is suitable for use with all types of formwork.
- It is a suspension and sediment free, highly mobile liquid, which can be used in very fine sprays without clogging the jets.
- Has no unpleasant odour even when using a fine fog spray.
- Very economic coverage rates can be obtained without difficulty.
- Retains its mobility at low temperatures.
- It may be applied immediately before casting, or treated forms may be left until apparently dry.
- May be used to affect positive release with liner systems. (Rubber, neoprene and EPS.) Continued use gives progressively better results on timber formwork.
- Dries in 2-3 hours to give a safe walking surface on soffit shutters that are not affected by rain.
- Can be used with either grey or white cement, also concretes containing pigments.
- Provides a quick, positive release of formwork, reducing labour costs and damage to formwork and moulds.
- Drastically reduces the incidence of blowholes, surface blemishes and staining.
- It is an effective rust inhibitor.
Appearance: Clear, pale yellow, low viscosity liquid.
Specific Gravity: 0.885 @ 20oC
Flash Point: 140oC
Viscosity: 17 cSt @ 20oC
Freezing Point: -50oC
Storage Life: Indefinite in manufacturer’s sealed containers
Do not dilute; apply a thin and even coat to clean form for optimum performance. Use Opus spray equipment, brush, swab, roller or squeegee, any excess should be mopped up. For best and most economical performance, application by fine fog spray is recommended. For new ‘unsealed’ timber forms pre-treatment is recommended with a second coat applied prior to use. Should extensive reuse be required, coat new timber with Easycoat. Opus Easycoat is a waterborne Polyurethane Varnish.
25 to 60 m2 /litre dependant upon the type of form, porosity, the texture of the surface and ambient temperature.
Opus Easycon DS Stored in manufacturer’s sealed drums require no special storage facilities. This type of material should be applied in well ventilated areas. Keep away from naked flames, electrical equipment, foodstuffs and children.
These materials do not constitute a health hazard and do not promote a carcinogenic reaction provided reasonable care is exercised according to Health & Safety regulations.
20 litre containers, please contact us for prices for larger quantities or 205 litre drums.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Opus Easycon DS, avoid physical contact with the material. If contact with the skin should occur wash with warm soapy water. If splashes should affect eyes, bathe immediately with copious quantities of clean water and then immediately seek medical advice. Reference should be made to the separate Opus Easycon DS Health and Safety literature.
Pease note- this is not a stock item, however, we can get items to you within a few days. call the office to discuss your options.