Opus Easystrike 402s is specially blended, highly versatile, quality neat oil with a surfactant which is ideal for use on metal, timber, other formwork materials and coatings. It has been formulated to give an optimum release of formwork and high quality of finish to concrete over a wide range of mixed designs.
- Effective, clean, positive release, reducing labour costs, cleaning time and possible damage to formwork.
- Assists production of stain-free, quality concrete finish.
- Protects timber forms against ingress of moisture, extending their useful life.
- Continued use gives progressively better results on timber formwork.
- Supplied ready to use; economically and easily applied by Opus sprayers or other applicators.
Appearance: Light brown, Low viscosity liquid.
Specific Gravity @ 15oC: 0.841
Flash Point: 85oC
Viscosity @ 20oC: 13.5 cSt
Freezing Point: -30oC
Storage Life: Indefinite in manufacturer’s sealed containers
Do not dilute; apply a uniform coating to cleaned formwork surface avoiding excessive application. Apply as soon as possible after the previous cast to give added protection from the weather. Use Opus spray equipment, brush, swab, and roller. Any excess should be mopped up. For new ‘unsealed’ timber forms pre-treatment is recommended with a second coat applied prior to use. This will extend the useful life of the form and help to standardize surface absorbency.
25 to 45 m2 /litre dependant upon the type of form, porosity, the texture of the surface and ambient temperature.
Opus Easystrike 402s in manufacturer’s sealed drums requires no special storage facilities. If spraying care should be taken to minimize inhalation and contact with eyes, ensure adequate ventilation during application.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Reference should be made to the separate Opus Easystrike Health and Safety literature.